Scriptures of the Vineyard
Isaiah 5: 1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:
2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.
3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.
4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?
5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:
6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.
7 For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.
Hosea 9:10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.
Exodus 33:19, "And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy."
Deut. 7:6-8, "For thou [art] an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that [are] upon the face of the earth. The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye [were] the fewest of all people: But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt."
Deut. 10:15, "Only the LORD had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and he chose their seed after them, [even] you above all people, as [it is] this day."
Joshua 11:20, "For it was of the LORD to harden their hearts, that they should come against Israel in battle, that he might destroy them utterly, [and] that they might have no favour, but that he might destroy them, as the LORD commanded Moses."
I Kings 20:42, "And he said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Because thou hast let go out of [thy] hand a man whom I appointed to utter destruction, therefore thy life shall go for his life, and thy people for his people."
II Chronicles 6:6, "But I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there; and have chosen David to be over my people Israel."
Psalm 33:12, "Blessed [is] the nation whose God [is] the LORD; [and] the people [whom] he hath chosen for his own inheritance."
Psalm 65:4 "Blessed [is the man whom] thou choosest, and causest to approach [unto thee, that] he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, [even] of thy holy temple."
Psalm 78:67-70, "Moreover he refused the tabernacle of Joseph, and chose not the tribe of Ephraim: But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved. And he built his sanctuary like high [palaces], like the earth, which he hath established forever. He chose David also his servant, and took him from the sheepfolds:"
Psalm 135:4, "For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, [and] Israel for his peculiar treasure."
Proverbs 16:4, "The LORD hath made all [things] for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."
Proverbs 21:1, "The king's heart [is] in the hand of the LORD, [as] the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will."
Isaiah 44:1-2, "Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen: Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, [which] will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.."
Isaiah 45:4, "For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me."
Jeremiah 1:5, "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."
Malachi 1:2-3, "I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? [Was] not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.."
Matthew 20:16, "So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.."
Matthew 24:22, 24 "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened...For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.."
Mark 13:20, 22, 27 "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days…For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect…And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven."
Luke 8:10, "And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand." (Matthew 11:25)
Luke 18:7, "And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?."
John 10:14-16, "I am the good shepherd, and know my [sheep], and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd ...But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you."
John 13:18, "I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me."
John 15:16, "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you..."
John 15:19, "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
John 17:9, "I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.."
Acts 2:23, "Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:"
Acts 2:46-47, "And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved."
Acts 4:27,28, "For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together, For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done."
Acts 13:48, "And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed."
Acts 22:14, "And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth."
Romans 8:29,30,33, "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? [It is] God that justifieth...Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? [It is] God that justifieth."
Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they [are] not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, [are they] all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these [are] not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. For this [is] the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son. And not only [this]; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, [even] by our father Isaac; (For [the children] being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. What shall we say then? [Is there] unrighteousness with God? God forbid. For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then [it is] not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will [have mercy], and whom he will he hardeneth. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed [it], Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? [What] if God, willing to shew [his] wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. And it shall come to pass, [that] in the place where it was said unto them, Ye [are] not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
Romans 11:5,7.8 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. As concerning the gospel, [they are] enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, [they are] beloved for the fathers' sakes.
Cor. 1:27-29, "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, [yea], and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence."
Galatians 1:15, "But it pleased God who separated me from my mother's womb at birth, and called me by his grace."
Ephesians 1:5,11, "Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:"
Ephesians 3:11, "According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:"
Colossians 3:12, "Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;"
1 Thessalonians 1:4, "Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God."
1 Thessalonians 5:9, "For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,"
2 Thessalonians 2:13, "But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:"
2 Timothy 2:10, "Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory."
Titus 1:1, "Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;"
1 Peter 1:1,2, "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied."
1 Peter 2:9, "But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:"
1 Peter 5:13, "The [church that is] at Babylon, elected together with [you], saluteth you; and [so doth] Marcus my son."
Who is Israel?
1) Israel was to become a great nation and a company of great nations.(Genesis 12:2; 18:18, 17:4; 35:11; 48:19) This one couldn’t be any more obvious. White Europeans fulfilled the promise given that after 2534 years from Assyrian captivity in 758 BC, the nation of God would be born in a day (1776 adds up to the year!) which was the Christian nation of America. This is the one prophecy we were given a precise date on. Blacks have never produced a single great nation much less a company of nations. And the Jewish “State of Israel” was only possible with the support of white nations. Who is blessing whom, here? In fact, Jews have actually fulfilled the legacy of Cain in being vagabonds and wanderers (Gen 4:12)
2) Israel to keep the gates and ports of enemies ( Genesis 22:17,Joshua 21:43-45:) This is something ALL white nations have done for 100s of years, and that is to set up military bases and embassies among enemies and potential enemies to keep them in check, whereas this is not done in return to the same degree.
3) Israel were to be seafarers, explorers, and colonizers (Genesis 28:14; 49:13; Numbers 24:7; Deuteronomy 33:19; Judges 5:17; Psalms 2:8; 89:25) Talk about willful denial and willful ignorance. This is one of the historical events they curse at whites for having done, and make no secret that they think European colonialism and exploration was, in their eyes, evil. Yet its one of the primary prophecies concerning the lost tribes. Then the Jews or blacks will claim to be these lost tribes in the same breath.
4)Israel were to be a blessing to all families (nations) of the earth (Genesis 12:3; 18:18; 28:14; Isaiah 27:6) Make a list of contributions to the world in innovation, inventions, ect. Then, by race, go without thier contributions for a single week. When you get to white Europeans, and have to give up everything from refrigeration to electricity, cars to computers, you will get this one. And thats not even touching on the many roads, hospitals, foriegn aide (which wouldnt even be a thing if not for whites) and so forth whites have contributed to third world nations. If we are going to be honest, one must admit that the white race has done more for other races, then any three races combined. EVEN going so far, as to admit others into our ethnic nations and allowed them votes, authority positions, and even passed laws AGAINST our own peoples interests to help lift up others. Whites participated the least of all races in slavery, and were for a while the first and only ones to fight for its abolishment.
5) Israel were to amass wealth and success as Farmers (Genesis 27:28; Deuteronomy 28:11; Deuteronomy 33:13, 14, 28) This is especially true of American and Canadian white farmers.
Blacks were only farmers by force for a time, as the starving masses in Africa can attest to. Jews have always been known through history as bankers and merchants, not farmers.
6) Israel was to be God’s witness and carry the word of God to all the world (Isaiah 43:10-12, 21; 59:21; Matthew 28:19-20).For hundreds of years it was white Europeans who spread Gods word across the Earth, mostly through Bible societies, which printed the word in 100s of languages. And all early missionary work, and even now 95% of missionary work to other countries has been carried forth by the white race.
7) Israel was to be God’s (“battle-axe” and an undefeatable military power (Numbers 24:8; Jeremiah 51:20-23; Isaiah 54:15-17; Micah 5:8-9). You always hear about how the evil white man conquered this or that. When this is straight from Israelite prophecy that Gods people would be the ones who conquered the heathen and dominated the earth. In Genesis 1:28 God stated that his people would subdue and conquer the heathen. Also, it was whites who stopped Attilla the Hun when no one else could, white Crusaders who stopped the evil spread of Islam, and most other such wars were won by Gods battle ax.
8) The descendants of Israel were to be multiplied exceedingly (Genesis 13:16; 15:5; 17:2; 22:17; 24:60; 26:4; 28:14; 32:12). This promise most assuredly excludes the “Jews” as being God’s Chosen People. While the Black race with 1.3 billion people, the Chinese with nearly two billion, and White race with 900 million are all great in number, the Jews at only 18 million are not. When this promise was repeated in the 8th century B.C. (Hosea 1:10) the nation of Israel was already very nearly 18 million. Either God has failed in His promise or today’s preachers are liars regarding the Jews. whites are a very new race at only 7000 BC or so, so to be up in population with the OTHER older races, fulfills this like no other race could.
9) Israel to be the first among the nations. (Gen. 27:29; 28:13; Jer. 31:7.) The way blacks complain that white nations (or “white supremacy”) rules the world, or that America is the leading nation, as was Britian previously, makes this one a bit ironic and kind of funny when you think about it…
10) Israel’s new home country to be north-west of the country they were driven from (Israel). Isa. 49:12; Jer. 3:18.) Europe is what you find North west of Israel.
11) Israel to colonize the desolate place of the earth. (Isa. 35:1; 43:19, 20; 49:8; 54:3; 58:11, 12.) Nobody would have ever thought to build great civilizations in places like Alaska, Norway, Siberia, Australia and other “desolate” places that are now part of modern civilization.
12) Israel was to be blind to its identity and be called by a new name and not known as Israel (Isaiah 62:2; 65:15; Hosea 1:9-10; Romans 11:25). God stated he would put his name on Israel (Numbers 6:27) And through the Messiah would be known as “Christians”(Acts 11:26). There are people who worship God as Christians, as there is a literal SEED of Christians. The words seed, heirs, descendants all point to this being about faith + bloodlines or there wouldn’t be such emphasis on the word seed throughout scripture… Yes, we are wrestling NOT with flesh and blood, but this doesn’t mean flesh and blood isn’t part of it. That verse from Ephesians 2:10 is one of the many ways, white Christians have been fooled about their origins. For 2000 years, Christian was a term for white kingdoms and nations, and EVERY white person was called a “Christian” by the rest of the world. Its only recently, with the rise of the Zionist controlled churches, that this has changed.
Whats more, God sometimes refers to Israel as the people called by his name (2 Chronicles 7:14) and says Isaacs children would be called after him(Hebrews 11:18) which couldn’t be Jews OR blacks. This could ONLY mean “Christians” and “Saxons”. In other words, white people.
NOW you know why those who revere the occult among the elite hate the white Europeans of the world.
There are also physical descriptions of Israels lost people, AND one physical description of Christ. When you see this, you shouldn’t have any doubts unless your clinging to bias because despite the poetic wording, its pretty clear.
Song of Solomon 5: 10
My beloved is white and ruddy, chief of 10,000
Her Nazarites were purer then snow, and WHITER then milk, they were more ruddy in body then ruby’s, and their polishing’s (shares a translated word for “eyes”) were of sapphire.
Rev. 1:14-15 (Describing Christ as John saw him)
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow… and his eyes were as flames of fire. And his feet were as fine brass, as if burnt in a furnace.
1) It says head AND hair, not hair on head.
2) Why would a man in his 30s be described as having “white” hair? There was no such word as BLONDE yet.
3) Eyes of fire= Blue eyes. Not only is the color of flame blue, but flame has been used often to describe blue eyed people (smoldering blue eyes, for example)
4) People think that “feet like brass” means he was brown or coppery, but NOTE what it says! When fine brass is burnt in a furnace it becomes white hot. When it cools it remains white with a golden hint to it.
White people didn’t “steal” the bible from the sub-Saharan Africans, nor did we adopt it from jews, who were constantly kicked out of Europe and were vagabonds and wanderers until the slave trade made them wealthy and powerful. Whites embraced Christianity FIRST because it was OUR religion.